Historic Downtown Culpeper, Virginia
Be A Sponsor or Partner
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Culpeper Renaissance, Inc. is your award winning, local nonprofit Main Street Program dedicated to the growth, promotion and economic vitality of Culpeper Downtown. See below for just a few of the highlights we are able to accomplish, in large part due to our amazing sponsors!
Check out the new 2024 sponsorship opportunities:
- 2024 Annual Sponsorship: Select this option if you’d like to support CRI throughout the year! Sign up once and ensure you have the best sponsorship package available, while participating in the Gnarly Culpeper Block Party & Brew Fest, the 3rd Thursday Summer Concert Series, Hop N Hog Culpeper Block Party & BBQ Competition & the Holiday Open House/Community Tree Lighting.
- 2024 Gnarly Culpeper Block Party & Brew Fest: CRI’s biggest annual fundraiser, full of fun and beer! Last year’s crowd was just shy of 1,500, with ads reaching across Central and Northern Virginia, so sign up today and get your business in front of thousands!
2024 3rd Thursday Summer Concert Series: Select this option for the most bang for your buck! Enjoy promotion throughout spring and summer as this 4-concert series continues to be hugely popular with both residents and visitors alike, drawing 1,000+ people per concert!
Don’t see a level that suites? Packages can be negotiable; we LOVE our in-trade sponsors…reach out today!
- Your company name and logo will appear in press releases, event advertisements, banners, and social
- Experience a unique opportunity to gain access to the wide variety of potential customers who enjoy
craft beers, live music and local festivals
- Grow your business by connecting with festival attendees
- Reward employees or loyal clients with tickets to the event
Locally: We promote within Culpeper County through flyers, postcards, posters, banners, e-mailings
and official tourism guides
Regionally: Through media sponsorship we will use radio, print and television to promote throughout
the Piedmont area and beyond
Online: Social media is the trend that gets everyone’s attention. Attendees and those interested
will be able to get up to the minute information through: Our website, newsletters, Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
Friends of CRI
My name is Glen Hoffherr. I am the Board President of Culpeper Renaissance, Inc. also referred to as CRI. CRI is Culpeper’s designated Main Street organization. We are a 501 C3 non-profit, and are able to fulfill our mission of enhancing, celebrating, and enriching Culpeper’s Downtown and our community only through the most important work of our volunteers and the support of community partners.
In 2021-2022, the organization encountered many changes, which shifted our attention and focus to grants and programs that would generate direct cash flow for our downtown businesses. CRI achieved its goals towards the continued Downtown revitalization, which would have not been possible without the support of community members like you.
I would like to share a few of our key accomplishments this past year and ask that you consider becoming a CRI Friend and support our mission of stimulating a growing and stable commercial center in downtown Culpeper by increasing the use of downtown as a destination for residents and visitors, promoting and developing a diversified business mix, fostering residential opportunities in and near downtown and continuing to strengthen a unified and enduring sense of place.
With continued support from community partners like you, CRI will be able to continue to make a significant positive impact in strengthening the downtown district. Your assistance will allow continued growth of relevant downtown projects to ensure a growing economic climate for downtown Culpeper. I hope you will consider being a “Friend of CRI” by supporting our programing and continued efforts.
Thank you for your consideration.
Culpeper Renaissance, Inc.
127 West Davis Street
Culpeper, VA 22701