Must be able to work Thursday and Friday afternoons and evenings, and occasional weekends.
Beer Hound Brewery is looking for outgoing, self-starters for part-time positions as “beertenders” in a friendly, fun business. Must be 21 or over and able to work Thursday and Friday afternoons and evenings, and occasional weekends. This is a tip-wage position.
The position involves:
- greeting customers & verify are of legal age;
- guiding customers to beers they will enjoy;
- setting-up and cleaning at the start of day;
- keeping tasting room clean during shift;
- preparing food;
- cleaning bar and tasting room at the end of shift;
- stocking beer and food in the tasting room; and
- accurately process orders on POS (Point of Sale) system.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/multi-tasking environment
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the role including standing/walking for entirety of shift, bending, lifting and carrying up to 55 pounds
- Complete the VA ABC Responsible Sellers & Servers (on-line) within 30 days of hire
- Prior hospitality experience a plus
How to apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org